Pan-European infrastructure for ocean & marine data management

European Directory of Marine Organisations (EDMO)

Organisation details

Show (1722 of 5075)
Location Unknown

details

Name
Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research GmbH - UFZ (UFZ)
Native name
Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung GmbH - UFZ vorher: Umweltforschungszentrum Leipzig-Halle GmbH
Address
UFZ-Umweltforschungszentrum Leipzig-Halle GmbH Permoserstrasse 15
Zipcode
04381
City
Leipzig
Country
Germany
Centre Website
https://www.ufz.de

organisation profile

The UFZ (Centre for Environmental Research) was established in 1991 as the first and only research centre in the Helmholtz Association to be exclusively devoted to environmental research. It currently employs around 780 staff in total. The UFZ is 90 percent funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, with the regional governments of Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt sharing the remaining 10 percent equally.

results in other services

  • Cruise summary report (CSR)
  • Marine environmental research project (EDMERP)

edmo metadata

EDMO record id
1152
Collating centre
German Oceanographic Datacentre (DOD)
Latest update
18 October 2021 6:37:09 AM